Friday 5 September 2008

Workshops abound.

We had a workshop last night and the lovely Nicky was Hosting to teach you all the delights of Pyramage!

I hope you all had a fab night ladies.

Nicky gave lynn the night off and I know she was very thankful, to get home and have a proper evening meal!

I would just like to add Why? Do reps think that 5pm is a good time to call on a shop after they have been open all day and are about to close. ITS NOT!!! We are tired and appreciate you to visit earlier even a phonecall before arrival helps us help you. LOL!!! Rant Over!

Back to the main reason for the post today.

Workshops we have several on going every week ones and then we do special one off all day events. Both are very well organised and sure to be a hoot.

So why not check out the Workshop pages on our shop website Here once there just click on the relevant link.

I will be posting about our specials soon!!!

Well I will be away now until Sunday!! Wrexham Art Stamp show.!

I'll be back with all the gossip then.

Happy crafting

Tracyx

No comments: