Monday 22 September 2008

Good Morning

What a lovely morning we are having too.


Things are moving swiftly on with the expansion into the new shop I hear, and as soon as Lynn gets the photos to me I will post them all here for you to see.


Are you Getting excited yet, I know I am.


We are going to have some fab, special events coming up. Planning them all is going to be such fun.


We hope you all enjoyed the beautiful weather and it was lovely to see people come upto the shop on one of our very limited sunny days.


On a more personal note Look what Tracy Nabbed at a boot sale, she is going to paint it up with the Jo Sonjas' acrylic paints and Crackle decor and add a Serviette or two. In these tight times, recycling the old to make new is Good fun. Its going to make a fab Christmas pressie for someone.

No comments: