Sunday 30 November 2008

Been so Busy

Well it is that time of Year, We apologise that things have been quiet on here for a bit. To be honest things behind the scenes are manic. I have been working so hard on the Jo Sonjas Website and Lynn has been busy with the setting up the new side of that business. The Girls in the shop have been working hard to on samples and future workshops.
So Please accept our humble apologise for the interim.




But it is nice to know That Joanna keeps us on our toes and she has sent me this lovely card to show you all. Using the cricut.






Santa's hat - using the Cricut by Joanna

I used the fantastic Joys of the Season Cricut cartridge to cut out Santa's hat for this card. The lettering used can be from any of the Cricut font cartridges. For those of you who know me red is not really my colour but this Christmas swirls paper from Flutterby Crafts is lovely. I have used Bazzill Bling cardstock, gold card and white glitter card. The embellishments are punches. So quick and easy .... give it a go!








2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

This card is super cool!!!

Lynn said...

Love the card, Joanna.