Friday 14 November 2008

Joannas' Post.




I have been spending far too much money recently at Flutterby’s but with all the gorgeous Christmas cardstock it’s sooooo hard to resist. Thought you might like to see my recent Cricut cards using the Baby Bug. Since purchasing my Cricut from Lynn last year I have not been able to stop cardmaking. I love my Cricut with a passion. It is so easy to use but beware the cartridges do become addictive to collect! The Joys Of The Season (JOTS) cartridge is fantastic. There are so many lovely cuts that I am slowly working my way through this cartridge. It’s a good job there are a few more card making weeks till Christmas!

The other day I showed my daughter Alice the following Christmas cards. Alice is 8 yrs old (my biggest critic) and she said they were “COOL”. Hope you like them as much as she does!

Snowflake card
This was a very quick card to make. I used the DCWV Metallic card with the Craft Creations paper. The swirls were begging to be glittered but don’t show up very well on the photo. I die cut the scallop square highlighted with a white pen. Bazill Bling was used and embossed with the Cuttlebug folder. The snowflake was cut using the Joys Of The Season (JOTS) Cricut cartridge. I cut the snowflake again with shadow all being accented with the gorgeous Kaiser Kraft pearls (which I can’t get enough of!).

Snow Card
I used Joys Of The Season (JOTS) Cricut cartridge for the snowflakes cut at various sizes accented with pale blue gemstones. . Bazill Bling cardstock was embossed with the Snowflakes folder. Plantin Schoolbook cartridge was used for the text using DCWV Metallic card. Craft Creations paper was used for the background. All items available at Flutterby’s and cartridges available to order.

2 comments:

Donnas Den said...

Absolutely lovely cards.

Tenia Nelson said...

I love these cards!!! Thanks for sharing!!