Saturday 21 August 2010

Hi Everybody

Well, today is the day! I am getting my new puppy, Bridie is getting a new playmate and Kip is getting another thorn in his side!

Poor Kip! He is a quiet old Labrador, who does not need another dog interfering in his life. I am sure he will sulk for a few days, but then come around.

For those of you who are not up to date with this story, a friends Yellow Labrador had 5 puppies in June and we are having one of them. As I say, he is coming home today. His name is Buzz and watch out for lots of news about him over the coming months. I think our routines will take on a new meaning from now on - not sure if that is in a good or a bad way! Labrador puppies need a lot of feeding and take a lot of exercising!!

Anyway, as a result of me becoming a surrogate mummy, I am taking a few days out of the shop. Shock, horror! Can you believe it? AND my timing is awful. Everything was geared up for Nicky to be running the shop and then she finds out that Gavin has got to go into hospital for his operation. Blast! But the girls have all pulled together and set up a routine to cover everything. Lovely Ladies!

So I need you all to pop in and see them during this week, so that they feel loved. It would, also, be worth your while popping in to see all the new things that have arrived!

Christmas has come with a bang. Loads of new things and yesterday (Friday) Pepper and Friends came in. Check out the expression on the face of the Frog, he is gorgeous. As strange as it might seem, I have a feeling that the Frog will feature heavily in the Courteney Household Christmas cards this year.

Also, just arrived, is the next batch of the Tonic Studio punched and the border system. Fantastic fun to use. (shhhh, keep it under your hat, but some Martha Stewart punches should be in on Tuesday).

For the bead shop, by mid week there should be a consignment of new Toho beads. We have ordered some of their 'Treasures' range, which are the Toho equivalent of the Delicas.
Lots of things happening.

I have started looking at the possibility of the coach for the NEC, but I do need to have more feed back from you Ladies if you wish to go. I did get a couple of replies from the last newsletter, but I will need to have more.

Remember that Dulcie Johnson, Creator of Milton & co from Wild Rose Studios, will be with us on the 4th September. She will be demonstrating in the shop from 10am 'til 2pm and then in the afternoon she will be teaching in the Promarker Class. The class is filling up, so if you want to book a place get in NOW!

The Promarker class is £7.50 a head and runs from 2 'til 4 pm.

Anyway, that is it for now. I am going to get ready to collect the new puppy. Watch out for lots of pictures on the blog and our facebook. And remember to call into the shop and give Nicky a hug.

Have a good weekend.

Lynn and the Girls x

No comments: