Tuesday 31 August 2010

Happy Birthday - Lynn

Hello everyone, or should I say "Good morning campers"! Yes over the last two weeks we have been camping with the kids on and off. As a family we are new to camping and surprisingly I enjoyed it!!!! It was all good and we had lots of fun until last week one night the tent was flooded, howling gales and my 12yr old son asked at 2.00 am "Dad can I sleep in the car, I can't get to sleep"!!!

Anyway, nearly back to normality with the kids returning back to school on Thursday. I will be catching up with all the goodies that have arrived in the shop and I believe there are lots so, do keep popping back and leave any comments after a post as long as they are nice ones!

No photos but I would just like to wish Lynn a HAPPY BIRTHDAY today at Flutterby Crafts. Here's wishing you a great day and I hope you get the odd measure of spoiling whether it is at home or in the shop!!!

Joanna x

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Thanks, Joanna. It is good to have you back. Glad you had a good holiday and thank you for the birthday card. Lynn x