Wednesday 25 March 2009

Penny Black!!

Oh my Goodness! Oh My Goodness!!

Lots of lovely scrummyness!

Went into Flutterby Yesterday to be faced with Penny Black Goodness.

You better get in there quick, thats if you don't want myself and Nicky to nab them all before you have a chance to look. Unfortunately the Acrylic ones we chose were out of stock at the supplier, but that does not distract from the fact that there here!

WE HAVE THEM! AT LONG LAST !! WOO HOO!!!!

I have already chosen at least four I want LOL!!

Come on In and take a look.


Don't forget Our Big Tool Weekend this weekend.

Look What Joanna Has made,





Now does that not just inspire you to play, or what.

Joanna Says:-Bouquet of Spring flowers

This was really fun to make. I cut all the flowers using Bazzill Bling card and the gorgeous Craft Creations Paper. I cut the flowers on my Cricut at different sizes and layered them. The buttons are so lovely and are new at Flutterby Crafts. They come in so many shapes and colours it's so hard to decide which packet to go for! Some of the flowers were embossed with Swiss Dots using my Cuttlebug. The flowers were glued onto kebabs sticks and the tin was found for 99p at a large hardware store. I cut very thin strips of white paper and scrunched them up for the filling in the bucket. Finally I added a ribbon to the tin. I then spent more time arranging the display of flowers than actually making them!! A really enjoyable project

Joanna X

So get those Die cutting machines out and your stamps and play, play, play.


TracyXXX

No comments: