Tuesday 24 March 2009

Hello Peeps, Long time no speak.

Good morning.

Hello and good morning to you all.I am a bit bleary eyed this morning.

I am up in Berkshire at the moment having a fun time.
Would just like to say hello to everyone who stopped by at Chepstow to say hello, and to purchase the Just Tracys Designs. Didn't they do well.
I was very nervous but was delighted with the comments. Those that bought; I hope they managed to get inked up over the weekend or were you all out enjoying the glorious sunshine. Ohh quick note they do look lovely on shrink plastic, perfect button size.

Right Now Lynn, from flutterby has stopped looking over my shoulder as I type I can say, she is a SLAVE DRIVER!!!! Lol!

She had me up till past midnight on Saturday Drinking in wine. As you all know I don't touch a drop of the hard stuff, Ha Ha. (Lynn and Michelle Saxon forced me to do it Ofichers, honest HIC!).

Then Sunday was Working in the shop tidying things away.

Yesterday we spent a lovely day, Walking Kez and Kip, two of the most adorable Black labs. we walked around the woods for over 2 miles, me walked aren't I good. This was followed by a lovely day out in Winchester where we went and had a look at the Cathedral, it is beautiful. Did some retail therapy and had the most lovely lunch. (The Waiter was to die for).

Then after our evening meal off we went to the shop to finish off building shelves in the play room. Well Grant builded, we got in the way.

I'll report back later with any goings on.But don't forget If your in the vacinity Of Newbury and Thatcham at the weekend pop in to Flutterby crafts and say hello. We are holding a big Machine/ tools clinic. Got any questions on the Cricut, design studio, cuttlebug and the like pop in and book your slot!!

Speak soon.

Tracy xxx

No comments: