Sunday 29 March 2009

Clocks Went Forward!

Did you remember to put your Clocks forward last night?

I did not and had the Michael taken out of me as I was informed I had over slept and technically I had not. LOL!!

Any How, for those that came along yesterday to the big tool event we thank you for your support.

For those that did not come, where were you? You missed some amazing information on how to use your cricut machines with the design studio to the best of their ability. Joanna had some amazing samples and Knowledge of the machines.

Tracy was Playing nicely and Nicky was making the most adorable little notebooks with the new Bind it all.

Over the next few days we will be adding projects for you to view.

First up is Joannas' little plane, How adorable for any little boys card or for someone emigrating or going on a long vacation.




For this card Joanna had to dangle the aeroplane with an acetate strip as it would not stand as a shaped card on it's own. The aeroplane was cut out and layered using Craft Creations blue gingham paper. Bazzill cardstock was used for the layers and the clouds were cut using white glitter paper. The star background paper was also Craft Creations paper and I added some clouds using a stamp from my stash. I added detail using a black and white pen.

Now Isn't that clever.

Talk soon

Tracyxxx









No comments: