Sunday 11 January 2009

Thank You card - by Joanna


Thank you card using Cricut

Well, I have loved making lots of different types of Christmas cards on my Cricut but I am in need of a break from the festive season. Lynn has some lovely new papers coming in daily to Flutterby Crafts. I noticed the lovely Black and White reversible designs by the Black Market Paper Society. There are oodles of reversible designs to get your creative juices going! Here is a very simple card....... using the Joys of the Season cricut cartridge. In fact, the present design can be used at any time of the year and I have used up all my scraps of Christmas papers up and posted my thank you cards this year in record time!!

I used my Cuttlebug Swiss dots folder to emboss the background on Bazzill Bling. I then used my Cuttlebug With Gratitude cut and emboss folder for the thanks lettering.

Hope you like. Keep watching for more thank you card designs using the Black Market Paper available from Flutterby Crafts.

Joanna xxxx

No comments: