Thursday 29 January 2009

The Latest Newsletter

Hello Everybody.

I hope you are all very well and managing to avoid any of the winter bugs that have been going around. There have been some very long lingering colds and coughs out there, but the spring IS on its way - the snowdrops are out in my garden!!!

This is just a very quick e-mail this week. It is quite late in the evening and I want to get a good nights sleep, so I am going to get this out to you all so that my mind is clear and, hopefully, a peaceful night will come my way.

So the things that I want to let you know about are:

Firstly there is a free demonstration of Parchment Craft in the Paper shop this Saturday. Jane will be showing you how this beautiful craft is done and, if you ask nicely, she might just let you have a bit of a go. So if you want to find out about Parchment Craft or would like to have a try come into the shop between 10am and 4pm.

This demonstration is the launch pad for the new Parchment Club which is being launched next Thursday. We will also look, in the future, to setting up a weekend session according to demand. Full details are on the website.

Secondly, the Saturday Crop will be on this Saturday. It is not on the calendar because there had been a private booking for the workshop. The private booking has been cancelled and, I am happy to say, the Flutterby Memory Keepers are going to take up their usual slot. Hopefully some of you will come to join Pamela and the Girls.

Talking of Pamela and the Saturday Crop reminds me (don't ask about the conection with my thoughts!!) - I know some of you look for somewhere to have lunch or a snack when you visit and I am very pleased to let you know that the Taste Of England is under new management, has been thoroughly renovated and should be open from this weekend. I popped in there early this week and it looks very good. Judy, the new landlady, brought around a copy of the menu and it looks delicious.

Another thing for this weekend, for you Papercrafting Ladies, I have just received the brand new Bind-it-All V2 (the pretty pink one!!) and for this weekend only I have a couple on special offer. There are two Bind-it-All Machines with an RRP of £69.99 available at a special one-off price of £59.99. There is one Bag-a-Bind Tote bag (again in pretty pink) available for £17.99 (normal rrp £19.99) and I have two pretty pink tool kits on offer for £21.99 (normal rrp £24.99). I look forward to the stampede as you all rush to make the most of this offer!!!

So that has taken care of this weekend, now for the following weekend - which affects all you lovely beadshop ladies! There are still a few places (3 last time I looked!) left on the All Day Jewellery making workshop. Full details are available on the website, to see them click
here . The workshop samples are on display in the shop at the moment.

And, finally, places are starting to fill for the Beginners Rubber Stamping on the 21st February. So if you are thinking about it......................

Well, there you go, that is not so bad for a quick email!!

Only one last thing to mention - do you remember me saying that I was going to have a weekend puddle jumping in my last newletter. Well, we had a wonderful weekend with Helen, Jet and my Parents and we found some great puddles. I have put some pictures on the
blog - although I have to say that my favourite picture is the last one!!!!!

That really is it. Have a great weekend and we look forward to seeing you.

Happy crafting.

Lynn and the Girls.

No comments: