Sunday 11 January 2009

More of Joanna's Thank You Cards


Here I have mounted and layered Black Bazzill Bling and Black Market Paper Society stock. I then die cut a scallop rectangle Next I embossed onto white Bazzill Basic card using the 'Textile! embossing folder which I purchased from Flutterby Crafts a few weeks ago. Easy so far, and it gets easier ..... I used my Cricut to cut 'Thanks' on shadow on black Bazzill and layered with white glitter card. The Cricut cartridge used is Doodletype which is one of my favourite font cartridges. The addition of back ribbon and Voila

Last Cricut Thanks card with the help of The Cricut Design Studio

This is my 1st attempt at using my Cricut Design Studio which I have not used since I purchased it 6 months ago!

In the CDS I welded and cut a flower shape using the Black Market Paper Society stock and adhered it onto Black Bazzill to give it some strength. I then cut a scallop circle on my Cricut using some more of the BMPS stock and punched holes around the rim. Next I layered white glittered card with the Cuttlebug 'with Gratitude' cut and emboss folder for the 'thanks' lettering.

Hope you like and check out the gorgeous reversible Black Market Paper Society stock at Flutterby's.




No comments: