Monday 27 October 2008

Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou.

I would just like to take this opportunity, to thank each and everyone of you who has supported Lynn over the last couple of weeks with the expansion.

I Really enjoyed the opening weekend and having spoke to Michelle Saxon, Yesterday, (did you know she is a personal friend lovelies, I have friends that are famous LOL!!!) any way I digress. Michelle was saying; what a great time she had and how lucky we all are to have such a brilliant shop. She even compared it to some of the craft shops she has been to in the states; and said the layout, style and feel would not be out of place over there.

Thankyou all once again for all your support this weekend too. Lynn informs me it was just as busy this weekend as last. (Yippee! How many empty hooks for my {I mean Our} Penny black fund are there now.)

Don't forget to check out the website and our new forum too.

Tracyx

No comments: