Saturday 19 January 2013

'Snow Joke!!

Well, Ladies and Gentlemen, I have just earned myself an extra glass of the white wine tonight!!  I have discovered the joy of a snow shovel on fresh snow and I MUST have burnt quite a few calories clearing the shop front.

So, the main roads are fairly clear, the driveway up to the shop is good, the pathway is FANTASTIC after my sterling efforts - so we are now open as normal. Mind you, I would wear boots for the deeper bits on the gravel! 

Now, we were supposed to have been having a razzle dazzle launch of our new craft ranges - but, because of the bad weather, we have put it on hold for the time being.  Nevermind, if you want to come pay us a visit, I will have the kettle on and I am sure I will be able to find a treat for you!

See you all soonest, keep safe and keep crafting.

Lynn xx

Papermania Capsule Mini Fabric FlowersGrace Taylor Vintage Romance Grand Adhesions Papermania Chronology 4x4 Urban Stamp - Looking Glasses

No comments: