Friday 13 April 2012

Newsletter - April 2012




Wow!!
Posh or what? 

Hi Everybody

Well, I won't be talking about the weather in this newsletter!!!  What exciting news - I am off to the Palace.

Now, I would love to be able to say that I have been invited for my good behaviour and service to the country, but I cannot.  I have to confesss that I am just a hanger on....a considered 'other half'!!  It is hubby that is the really honoured person.

Now, I know that I moan about the poor old soul occassionally (?!?!), but he has his uses.  He has been serving West Berkshire for the past 42 years, making sure that everybody has - to the best of his ability - clean restaurants and supermarkets.  It has now been recognised and rewarded by a visit to the Queen's Diamond Jubilee Garden Party.  How exciting is that?

The burning question of the day, now, is - do I wear a hat or a fascinator?!?!?  Also, will my best Jeans be suitable or have I got to go out an buy a frock???  Oh, such descisions to make!

In the meantime, while I am mulling over these burning questions let me up date you on what is happening here.

First off, remember that tomorrow (Saturday) is Home Decor day.  I have been playing with some of the big letters and some of the heart, hopefully it will inspire you all!!  2 'til 4 in the workshop is where I will be strutting my stuff.


The next Saturday we will be having the lovely company of the Alex and Jeanette from Eureka Craft Designs.  Come share a cuppa and see what they have to offer:

21st April  10 - 4pm
Demonstation with Alex

Those of you that know the Creative Craft Cabin of Twyford, or have met Alex and Jeanette at the Art Stamp Show, will know about the wonderful template cards that they make.  We are lucky enough to have them with us on the 21st April.

       

So come and watch Alex strut his stuff and make some stunning cards, share a cuppa with us and have some fun.  This is a free event, but the urn will be out to raise funds for our favourite charity.
 
The new workshop list is available in the shop now.  Remember that Nicky is going to be having fun with the colouring on a Thursday and that we now have a Thursday Knit'n'Natter, where Ruth will be happy to lead you on the correct path for knitting up a lovely cardi or crocheting a pretty blanket. 

The shop is overflowing with gorgeous papers, buttons, beads, flowers, wools and alsorts to inspire.  Come and see.

Lets hope the sun shines this weekend and happy crafting!!


Lynn and the Girls.


 
for the new workshop brochure:


And when you cannot get to the shop try.......

The Mulberry Bush

If you like to paint or use Jo Sonjas paints, check out our new website:
  
    where inspiration begins............ http://www.josonjas-uk.co.uk/ 

And to keep up to date with all the latest news and to find a wealth of ideas take a look at:


and


No comments: