Wednesday 20 October 2010

Newsletter - Oct 2010


Hello Ladies

I am sorry that I have been very quiet just lately and not sent out any newsletters. Between running around taking the paints to shows up and down the country, preparing for the Christmas Craft Retreat and trying to train a Labrador puppy life has been pretty hectic. Still, won't be long, all my trips will be over and I can get back to normal routine. Watch out then, I will have lots to tell you.

In the meantime, I just had to get this quick newsletter out to give you the details for the up and coming coach trip to the NEC Hobbycrafts & Crafts at Christmas Show.

The trip will be on the Sunday 7th November, departing Flutterby Crafts at 8.30 am (or sooner if everybody arrives on time!!) arriving at the show shortly around 10 - 10.30am and we will leave the NEC at 4pm to arrive back here around 6pm.

The cost of the trip is £25 per adult, £24 per concession and £17.50 for under 16's.

If anybody is interested in going to the Cake show that is on at the same time, please let me know.

To book your place, please pop into the shop or give us a call on 01635 860900. Payment will be taken at the time of booking.

To my knowledge we already have 20 places taken on the coach, which only leaves 29 - so please book soonest.

That's all for the moment - except for one thing. I have been having a lot of complaints that a lot of you are not receiving your emails. I do apologise for this. It is something to do with the service that I use and the number of email addresses that this goes out to. We are looking into it and will be changing the service very soon, so you should all soon be experiencing my midnight ramblings.

Have a great evening/day.

See you all soon.

Lynn and the Girls xx

ps, I bet you did not believe me when I said it would be a quick one!!!!

No comments: