Tuesday 16 June 2009

Fathers Day!!


Father's Day Card!!

I used the gorgeous Three Bugs in a Rug cardstock called Snips and Snails available at Flutterby Crafts. I simple love this paper as it is double sided, perfect for boys and great quality. The card was sooooo simple. I cut a star with my Cricut machine using George at 4 1/2" in the blue spotty paper and highlighted it with white pen. A small white circle was cut out and the text was computer generated which was adhered with foam pads. I then cut out a small green circle with Bazzill Bling card to co ordinate with the background paper. A glittered blue star was then cut out using the George cartridge again and layered onto foam pads with a blue button placed in the centre.

I thought this card would be suitable for Father's Day or a Dad's birthday.

I would love to see your creations using the Cricut machine. Just send an e-mail to Lynn or Tracy with a photo of your card or, take your card into the shop and I am sure they would like to add it to the site for us all to see.

Look forward to seeing some of your Cricut creations.

Joanna xx

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Joanna - I love the card. Given me an idea for my Dad's card.
Lynn x

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynn, would love to see your Dad's card on the Blog when it's done...... no pressure!!!

Joanna xx