Wednesday 6 May 2009

New IN!!!!

Hi Everyone!!

I have just had the e-mail from Lynn to let me know that all the Scrummy Yummy!! Wedding Stationery Supplies are in. So I am frantically adding to the online shop as I type. LOL!!

I have added so much already and there is oodles left to do.

Also she had some Bugs in a rug papers arrive, but Lynn is not letting me know about them as I told everyone about the Tilda Papers and they did not last long. (But I know they are in a little bird told me, and they are so lush! So go get them before they are gone, but leave me some OKAY!!)

AS for the Challenge well that went down like a lead balloon with you guys, so for now it is back to the old way of me posting work I am shown every now and then.

But just to get everyones Juices flowing I Would like to see some projects made for Fathers Day.

Hopefully I will get the girls in the shop to take photos of their creations as they go and pop them on here.

So what else is happening, Workshops all week as shown in the right hand panel.

Tracyxx

No comments: