Tuesday 26 May 2009

Good morning Everyone

I hope you had a lovely BAnk Holiday weekend, I had good reports from Lynn that the shops were mega busy.

Which Translates to:- we can afford another bottle of wine when I come up soon LOL!!

Don't forget to check out the latest workshops, If the kiddies are bored this half term remember the Kiddies club on Tuesday and Thursday of this week, we will take them off your hands for a couple of hours, and they will have loads of fun being creative.

Another reminder for all you budding JO Sonjas Fans out there, Sonnie Day will be in the shop with words of wisdom all day on Saturday - And yes I am sulking, I will miss it. Not due up till the Thursday after and even then I am being secreated off to Scotland for the weekend.

Take Care

Tracyx

No comments: