Thursday 21 May 2009

Joannas Cricut card



Birthday Cake Shaped Card

A great excuse to make a card. Last Sunday my daughter needed to go to a 9 year old party, so this is what I made......

I used the Cricut Celebrations cartridge and the Design Software to weld the shape to create my base card. I used some Bazzill purple card for the front of the card layered with white glitter card for the icing. Lots of Kaiser gems used for the sprinkles on the icing!! The paper case was mounted on foam pads using the gorgeous Craft Creations gingham paper. I then cut some flowers out (forgotten which cartridge) and highlighted them with some more Kaiser gems. I then cut out a scallop and computer generated my greeting. Finally I added some ribbon bought last year at the Newbury Stamp Show and highlighted the cake with a white pen...

......hope you like!

Joanna x

3 comments:

Just Tracys Crafts said...

Joanna this is gorgeous, Thankyou so much for sharing.

Tracyxx

Lynn said...

Hey, Joanna, love the card. I might have to get you to make Jet's next birthday card (oh, what a bad granny I am!!). It was good to see you today. Lynn x

Anonymous said...

Hello girls, thank you for your lovely comments. I would love to see other Cricut or Cuttlebug creations. I know lots of you have a Cricut or Cuttlebug at home , so come on please show me what you have made, I would love to see.

Joanna xx