Monday 29 December 2008

Hi Everybody

I hope you have all had a good Christmas. I had a lovely time, sat and did nothing - except watch Mama Mia and a dvd of Micheal McIntyre (very funny!) and went to see my favourite little girl!! I did not even play on the 'puter. This is my first day back - I was not feeling very well leading up to Christmas, so I made myself have a complete break from it all. I am feeling a lot better now.

This is just a quick up-date because I am having trouble up loading the details of the 'January' sale on the website, so I thought I would post them here. (I will be back on over the next day or so, I have got some pictures of Joanna card to upload and some of my sisters bowls to show you!)

Anyway, here are the sale details:

We would like to wish all of our customers a
A HAPPY NEW YEAR
and to celebrate the coming of 2009 we are holding our
'January Sale'
starting at 10am on the 30th December
and continuing until 3pm on the 4th January
25% off all Christmas papers
25% off all Christmas embellishments
25% off all Christmas peel-offs
25% off all Christmas rubber stamps
(including Elusive Image Christmas sheets!!)
25% off Tinkerbella Inks
Zutter Dream Kutzs reduced from £74.99 to £54.99
(only two available!!)
Jewellery craft bag reduced from £19.99 to £15.99
Plus many more special offers
and 10% off all non-sale items
(please note that the Flutterby Stamp is on holiday and there will be no loyalty
points during the sale period)

Here are our opening times over the New Year period:
Tuesday 30th - 10am ' til 4pm
Wednesday 31st - 10am 'til 2pm (sorry, going out for the evening!!)
New Years Day - Closed (will be recovering from the late night!!)
Friday 2nd - Back to normal - hopefully recovered!!
Remember the sale finishes at 3pm on the 4th January, so come and grab a bargain!!
Have a wonderful time and see you all soon!!

No comments: