Saturday 18 February 2012

Watch this space!!

Hi Everybody

I checked today and found that it has been a good SIX weeks since I wrote the last newsletter, so watch this space - one will be coming next week.

Tomorrow we are off to the big trade show - where we find out about all the new stuff that is coming our way.

I know that Nicky and Cate have been sitting together fawning over all the taster pictures that have been coming out from the suppliers.  I have a feeling that tomorrow is going to cost me a pretty penny!!

They were mumbling words like 'kaisercraft' and 'echo park' and 'prima' and 'sew-easy', not to mention die-cuts and embossing folders, stamps, decopage, inks...............too much to think about.  I wil need a well stiff drink tomorrow night!!

Then, of course, there is Ruth - her love of beads and wool is sure to get us into trouble tomorrow.

Ho hum, I had better get off to bed and prepare myself for a loonnnggg day!!

I will let you all know how things go.

Speak soon.

Lynn x

No comments: