Sunday 22 January 2012

Shhh........

................I know what we've got...........shall I let YOU know?

         

So, on Saturday afternoon I am in the shop - minding my own business, getting on with my work - and in comes this man carrying a BIG box.................full of scarf wool!!!!

Yea, Tonia is back in the shop - plus two new metallic colours - and 4 new colours in the Starlight collection.  Joy of all joys!!  But you had better get in quick, I cannot guarantee how long it will stay on the shelves.

Also, the new Echo Park parks will be in stock by Tuesday, together with the new Dovecraft Back to Basics.  All this to go with the latest Wild Rose Studio...........is there no end to the fun we bring you?

See all soonest.  Lynn xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The echo park parks, i thought we had only ordered papers !!

Lynn said...

Ok, ok.....you know what I mean!!