Tuesday 25 January 2011

Efcolor Workshop - Saturday morning

On Saturday we had Fiona Jones come to the shop to run an Efcolor enamelling workshop. Now, I don’t want people to think I am a misery or anything but, while I was working away in the shops – yes, just me on my own – everybody else was having a whale of a time playing with the powders and shapes. Life isn’t very fair!


For those who are not aware, Efcolor is an cold enamelling system that is very user friendly and can be integrated into many different crafts.

Each participant was given 5 pieces to play with and they were shown a variety of techniques to embellish and decorate their pieces. These pieces can then be used to make jewellery or to use as embellishments on card and scrapbook pages.


It was a very full class and Fiona did a fantastic job. Thank you, Fiona. If you would like more inspiration, please go and pop over to Fiona's gallery here.

I did manage to slip away from the shops, for a few seconds, to take these photos of everybody having fun. Then I slunk back downstairs leaving everybody to continue playing, lucky souls.

We will be repeating the experience on the 26th March, if you missed out. Please contact me if you would like more information on lynn@flutterbycrafts.co.uk

See you all soon.

Lynn x

No comments: