Friday 2 July 2010

Oh my gosh, yesterday I popped into the shop to catch up with the Lynn and I was tripping up over LOTS and LOTS of boxes that had just arrived with NEW goodies.!

There is so much gorgeous new stuff in the shop that I am sure the girls are wearing out their pricing guns!!!!

Well, here is the 1st of many deliveries to show you. Yes, Lynn has some Martha Stewart punches in the shop. Now, I am not quite sure if these are going to the Art Stamp Fair or they will be in the shop on Saturday, but be quick because they are sure to go quickly.


I must say that I already own a few MS punches and they punch beautifully. Here below is a lovely flower combo. There are 3 acrylic stamps hidden under the flower disc and when you have stamped your flower you can punch it out. How FANTASTIC is that!!

I know it's a difficult decision but why don't you go to the Art Stamps Fair, visit the Flutterby Crafts stand at the show and then pop along to the shop in Thatcham.......just make a day of crafting!!!!

No comments: