Thursday 24 December 2009

Christmas is here at last!!

Well, the shop is now shut and will not be re-opening until Tuesday. Four days off. I must admit that I am looking forward to that. I hope all of you are home safely and not suffered too much in the bad weather. My thoughts are going out to Doreen, a dear customer and friend, who has fallen and broken a bone in this icy weather.

Grant and I had a lovely weekend with Helen and Jet. Jet loved the snow and we had a great snowball fight on Monday evening. Unfortunately it was dark so I did not get any photos. I understand that a VERY special Gentleman is visiting Jet tonight and we are going to be hearing all about it.

Anyway, we are now going to put our feet up (probably open a bottle of something) and take it easy.

I want to send you all my best wishes for Christmas & the New Year and I am sure you will all join me in thanking the Girls in the shop, for all the help that they have given us all during the year.

Have a great time, make some time for crafting. Remember the sale next week!!

Love from, Lynn x

No comments: