Tuesday 13 October 2009

Ollyfant pop up card

I had a fab time this afternoon and joined in the cardmaking workshop which takes place every Tuesday afternoon, 1.00pm-2.30pm, please click here for more details. Tuesdays are my day off at the moment so I thought I would treat myself to a workshop. The best bit is my husband doesn't know what I am up to, so having been to the garage this morning to get my car fixed, a quick clean around the house, made a cottage pie for tea, I arrived just in time for Nicky's class. Here are two samples using the Ollyfant stamps and Kraft card.

Nicky assures me that more of the adorable Ollyfant stamps are on order. We used the new Woodware Brown Kraft card which comes in A4 sheets of 20 in a pack, which is textured on one side and smooth on the other. The packs have just come into the shop but, I am sure they will disappear very quickly as they are gorgeous!

Then a quick dash to collect the kids from school at 3.15pm. It's suprising what us women can fit into a day when we have to. So come on ladies treat yourself to some ME time!

No comments: