Thursday 2 April 2009

Good Morning!

Its a glorious morning, here in Plymouth, Whats it like where you are?


I managed to make a card yesterday to show you all.


Here it is. All the Products are available in Flutterby NOW!

The Whole card is assembled with products I bought at Flutterby Crafts, Whilst up there last week.
The Yummy papers are double sided and from the Company Tilda - Springtime, (now this is not the little girl Tilda from the magnolia stamps, that is a whole separate company.) The brad is also from this range.
The Stamp is of Course Embrace from Penny Black, Kaiser flowers and pearls, a silver charm from Flutterbys bead shop. and all stuck together using the fabulous ATG gun. I did sneak in a labels nestie shape too. Coloured in with Sakura Metallics (flutterbys also stock these) to give a nice shiny ellie.

Laters Tracyxxx

1 comment:

http://ilove2cutpaper.blogspot.com/ said...

Oh Tracy, that card is gorgeous. I love the elephant and how you have coloured it in. The Tilda papers are very yummy and I think I will have to pop along to Flutterby Crafts and get some ...... can't resist any longer!!

Joanna x