Thursday 21 April 2011

Easter Closing - take a break

Hi Everybody

I was hoping to get a newsletter out today with a Happy Easter message and details of our closing times over the next week or so, also I wanted to get out the new workshop brochure. But like all good plans, things went wrong!!

So, here is my message - much shortened - we will not be open on Good Friday (and Sunday/Monday), we will be open on Easter SATURDAY - normal Saturday opening times.

Also, because I want to watch Prince William and Kate get married, we will not be open on the 29th May (selfish, I know!).

I wish you all a very Happy Easter. Don't over indulge in the Easter delights - if you get too many eggs, you can send them to us at the shop and we will help you out!!

I will get the workshop brochure posted on the website over the weekend and send out the details asap.

Have a good one.

Lynn and the Girls. xx

No comments: